At Infocus Eye Care, we strive to assist our patients in every way. Our billing department gladly processes insurance claims as a courtesy to you.
Please bring your insurance information with you on your first visit. We are committed to being as thorough as possible in everything we do. With accurate insurance information, we can optimize your benefit as much as possible to help pay for your eye care.
Insurance Plans We Accept
We work hard to develop relationships with insurance companies so that you get the most out of your benefits.
These are the insurances and networks that we partner with and will bill on your behalf:
- First Choice Health Network
- Humana ChoiceCare Network, Medicare PPO, HMO - requires prior authorization from your primary care provider
- Pacificsource Community Solutions (Medical visit only)
- Pacificsource Medicare
- Pacificsource PPO
- Providence Preferred Network ("Medical Home Plans" require authorization from your Primary Care Provider)
- Providence Medicare Plans - require authorization from your Primary Care Provider
- Regence BlueCross BlueShield of Oregon (PAR or PPO networks)
- United Healthcare (All Savers / Choice Plus Network)
As we are not partnered with the following plans or companies, we will gladly provide you with a receipt so you can bill them after your visit.
- Blue Vision
- VSP Vision Plan
- Eyemed Vision Care
- Humana Vision
- Multiplan PPO
- Medishare or Costshare programs
Infocus Eye Care offers payment plans through Care Credit. With approved financing through Care Credit, Infocus offers special financing for all balances. Apply online at http://www.carecredit.com.
To discuss your insurance coverage and your financing needs, please contact Infocus Eye Care online or call (541) 318-8388.