Premiere ophthalmology clinic in beautiful Bend Oregon looking for an experienced ophthalmic technician to join our very busy, and growing eye care clinic.
Three surgeons, three optometrists make up our provider staff along with 27 wonderful support staff.
RESPONSIBILITIES & REQUIREMENTS of position:
- Ophthalmic Technician
- COA Certification
- Emphasis on patient care and great surgical outcomes with cataract, LASIK and eyelid surgeries as well as primary eye care health.
- Punctual and consistent attendance is a must
- Team player and flexibility in daily work assignments
- Strong written & verbal language skills (English, Spanish a bonus)
- Ability to stand and be on your feet 7-8 hours per day
- Accurate and efficient computer data entry
- Electronic Health Record (EHR) experience
- Working knowledge and experience with OCT, Funds, IOL, Visual Field and other eye care medical devices
- Knowledge of ICD-10 and CPT coding
Full time position with benefits. Annual wages range from $30,000 -- $50,000 depending upon experience.
Lots of year ‘round sunshine, minutes from skiing, biking and hiking virtually out your back door.
Come and experience beautiful Central Oregon!
Please send your cover letter and resume to contact information shown below.
2450 NE Mary Rose Place, STE 110
Bend OR 97701